Stunning views, private with elevation changes and diverse terrain: rocks, heavily treed as well as open terrain. Abundant wildlife, a stocked pond & a trail system geared perfectly for the avid outdoorsman . . . and only a few minutes to d/t Tulsa. Also, the land boasts a couple of spectacular locations to build that dream home. The property can be accessed from two different access points. 90% of the road system to this property is paved, with gravel on the remaining 10%. Won't last long!